Thursday, August 27, 2009

D & G Fall 2009

Dear D&G,
Thank You so much for being a stand up company and producing such great editorial pictures and shoes. :) No really your Pre-Fall shoe line makes me want to spend a ridiculous amount of money on shoes.
When it comes to shoes D & G does not mess around! Here is a preview of Dolce & Gabanna Fall 2009 Shoe collection. This year they are all about wedges and Jewel tones. The collection is Fun Funky and Chic. One pair is particularly Picasso like! I had to throw this website in b/c it's my absolute favorite! My Picasso Head, let your creative side run wild.
Personally I like the last pair. A LBD, some black tights, and an Oversized Purple Velvet coat... perfection.
Well more Shoe Week 2009 to come. I think YSL will be my next victim!

1 comment: