Saturday, November 21, 2009

Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen Inspired Post

"You're either born with a sense of style or you're not. Either you care or you don't"
-Ashley Olsen
_________________________________________________

Can I just explain to you how much I love her style? ummm..... yea. loves.
Louboutin for Rodarte shoes...
jean shorts and an
 old boyfriend tee...
Swoon
MK
Swoon
_________________________________________________
So if you have not notice I have a slight obsession with the Olsen twin's fashion!!! Like WOAH. One of my favorite picture that probably will end up in my future walk in closet the size of a small mall.  Here is the picture that love (inspiration):

I love everything in this picture. The Lingerie, the sheets the color scheme! 
and here is where the shopping addiction kicks in:






2 comments:

  1. Girl...can i just say i'm right there with ya on the swoonage :)-
    Love these girls to pieces. So much so that one of my readers has deemed me an honorary Olsen...award and all!!! Whoo-hoo.

    P.S. I'm a Taurus too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!!!!!! and I love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete