Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Martin + Osa



Ever  since my hunt for a jean shirt I have been spotting tons of jean item that i love. Ironically I am super picky when it comes anything jean, this material can go from classy to tacky faster than you can say Canadian Tuxedo! If you don't know what that is I would look it up! :) This jean dress I love by Martin + Osa. I added a couple more looks from Martin + Osa, super cute very Jcrew-y!



Super cute wardrobe ideas for the Fall-Spring transition! :)


5 comments:

  1. you are totally right! jean jackets are right in between classy and tacky :) love all the pics

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how they look on other people, but I always feel like a honkie when I wear one. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. vey beautiful jean jackets... and i love these shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute pictures definately, and I love the military green!!

    ReplyDelete