Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sunday Brunch Dresses

Happy Sunday everyone! It's almost that time of year again! Brunch time. For some reason I tend to only go to brunch when it's warm outside. Primarily because my brunch spots are all outside! :) Today I went to lunch with E and his parents to a little lunch place across the street from my house. This sparked my brunch posts, here are a few brunch dresses I would like to get a hold of.



Aline Bow dress by Sonia Rykiel






Silver Anoushka Dress



2 comments:

  1. wow!
    LOVE that second dress....so cute and pretty!

    Mila
    x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Marni one, perfect for outdoor brunching! But I really must encourage you to indulge in the pleasure of winter brunching, too, just as soon as you find in an indoor venue :)

    ReplyDelete