Sunday, March 21, 2010

Winter Kate by Nicole Richie


Speaking of Nicole Richie which was in my last post, I was inspired to share with you her clothing line 'Winter Kate'. Winter Kate will also be sold at the infamous Shop Bop! I'm a sucker for high waisted boy shorts, but also this almost nightgown dress! I would wear that in a heartbeat, probably three times a week! Her line is very 60's/70's flashback, and that works well with me because I'm 30% hippy just ask my friends! 


Would you wear Winter Kate?



8 comments:

  1. I'm thinking I'd look matronly wearing her clothes. My blessed curves almost always demand more structured clothing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super, super cute -- love that green print sweater.
    xxoo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that lacey nightgown-esque look at the bottom. However, everything else, I don't think I'd wear. Not quite my style. But I definitely appreciate her line!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @WinterKate2010

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a new follower! Love your blog, girl! Yes... I'd wear Winter Kate. In fact, I am dying to buy a certain pair of her shoes that I've seen in magazines. Anyone know where to buy her shoes?

    http://lindsaylovesitall.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete