Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Zimmerman Suit's

So, I'm Alexa. This is my first post, thanks to Alicia for making me a guest/Co-Blogger!

To be completely honest, bathing suits are my favorite. I may not rock them nearly as well as these broads, but hey! I still adore the bathing suits. This post was inspired by my spring-break nearing! :) This bathing suit line is called Zimmerman. Enjoy!







**The crazy cutouts in the one pieces are my favorites! This season I think everyone should drop the bikini, and pick up a super-cool cutout one piece.

6 comments:

  1. the cut outs are bold and fun ! I am all for bathing suits - I'm from Brazil and they make me home sick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the top black one-piece! So lovely; very classy.
    xxoo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been looking for a great one-piece. These are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the cut out bathing suits but i would stay away from wearing that to the beach since the tan lines would be rather interesting. but definitely to a night pool party or something of the like.


    thesebittersweetcitystreets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute! i love the abstract purple and red suit in the third photo, so fun!

    the contemporary ingenue

    xoxo E&L

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK, simply put your blog is awesome! I think I found it through a follower on my blog. I saw your list of fashion inspirations and it was an automatic "follow" for me.

    Glad to have found you!

    Bre @ http://theredbungalow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete