Friday, April 30, 2010

Dear Louboutin, I love you!

The man who makes many dreams come true, Christian Louboutin! Enjoy your Friday and the Shoe spam (hardcore Spam, get ready!)! :) I think my all time favorite pair are the crush blue velvets #5, OMG or MKO's #3 & the last ones!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Did you know that the red sole came from Louboutin's intern spilling her red nail polish on one of the shoes?!?!

Today at work is super busy, and I think E is buying us an iPad! (Confirmed we now own an iPad.)

Love you all 

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!





11 comments:

  1. The man is a complete genius. I love every one of these photos.
    xxoo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photo on top is perfection! I'm not sure if they are the same shoes or not, but LOVE the black shoes in the center of the third photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo - yes yes yes. we are on the same page today alicia, I wrote a shoe post too :) Except I tried to pick shoes that I could actually afford, haha.
    But now I want all of these too!

    Happy Friday!

    Bre @ http://theredbungalow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaaaaahhhhhh!!! I love him too.
    He doesn't... :-(
    I can't afford him...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how I love them all!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohh I love the little info about the intern spilling her nailpolish! how brilliant, now the red is his trademark!

    love all the pictures!

    xox Vicky
    Bikinis & Passports

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every girl should own a pair. I don't but I've tried them on and that was my light bulb moment.

    http://senseofstyleiseternal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. love them all - but the ruffle dress shot: OMG!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahhhh i love all of these! Have you seen the new Paria espadrilles! Beyond amazing!!!

    www.andeelayne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I heart CL SOOO (1000x over) much!! I love the studded high heels and the sparkly glitter looking ones. I am thinking I want my wedding day shoes to be CL's......... ? :)

    http://lindsaylovesitall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete