Thursday, April 15, 2010

Spotlight Style Icon: Olivia Palermo

When it comes to flawless fashion I have to give the award to Olivia Palermo. Every time this girl walks out of a building she is put together so well. I guess thats a requirement when it comes to reality television and the fashion world. All that aside the girl can dress, rocking blazers, tons of skirts and super chic heels... she's a ten in my book! One of my favorite tricks is that she throws a blazer or a simple belt over everything she wears. She's almost like a young conservative version of SJP.






6 comments:

  1. This girl does have it going on. I just did a look for less post on one of her outfits yesterday. :)

    Loving that sequined blazer (and wondering if I could pull that off)...

    Bre @ http://theredbungalow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore her style as well - the second look is to dye for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE her style -- she always looks so lovely.
    xxoo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. And she's gorgeous! Probably helps everything look good right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Olivia's style too, she is fab! She always dresses very classy too, and I love her signature 'over the top' necklaces that really enhance the way her outfits look. Great pick for a fashion spotlight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Olivia Palermo's chic style! She always looks perfect, young, yet sophisticated!

    xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete