Sunday, April 11, 2010

Spotlight Style: Taylor Momsen

So we've watched Taylor turn from a cute little innocent girl to a full blown badass (clothing wise) in less than a year! Yes, I will admit that I watch Gossip Girl ;) and I've grown a liking to Taylor Momsen's style. If I ever make it to NYC I hope to acquire a little bit of her roughness into my girlie wardrobe. Here are a few of my favorite images of Taylor. Oh and If you didn't know she has a band called  The Pretty Reckless, Which is like a new age Hole (Courtney Love's band.)



What do you think of the little rock princess?

5 comments:

  1. She's lovely, though I must admit I was a fan of her earlier style as well!
    xxoo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her style, but I think she (IRL and on the show) is growing up too fast. Loved her earlier style on the show as well.

    xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! I like her style too! I also love gossip girl! :)

    I am now following you!

    follow me too yeah?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think she looks so bold with her style. I did not know she had a band - and I actually like her sound a lot.

    ReplyDelete