Sunday, April 4, 2010

Sunday Brunch Dresses: Easter Edition

Happy Easter!  I hope everyone had a wonderful day.  My day was filled with Family Brunch, bike rides on the water and a little tanning on the beach. So sorry for the delayed post, but I hope you enjoy it anyhow. 

Here are a few brunch dresses that caught my eye, including my two new purchases form Anthropologie! I tried to keep the dresses in a budget conscious range, but I just love over priced clothing, even if it's just to look!

The first two are my new babies from Anthropologie! The rest are just lovely! 













 xoxo,

4 comments:

  1. Super cute!

    www.the-blisslist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I absolutely LOVE the yellow and black Anthro dresses! And the color of that Rebecca Taylor one is fab.
    xxoo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why does Anthropolgy have such cute, tempting things?! Love it all:-)

    Hope you had a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love that Mod Cloth dress.

    Thanks for entering my giveaway! I'm following you now too. :)

    ReplyDelete