Saturday, May 29, 2010

Cliche Post: SATC 2

Today my friend Jennifer and I are going to see Sex and the City 2. :) So excited, i love me some SJP and her sense of style, she actually qualifies as one of my fashion icons! I would really like to know if she has a stylist or not. I mean the girl rocks some serious style!

This post is dedicated to my friend Jessi... she reminded me of how fabulous the Nicolas Kirkwoods were!  Those shoes are something serious!!

Not to mention that tye dye blue dress which is beyond fabulous!

Hope everyone has a fabulous long weekend! ;)
 

4 comments:

  1. i can't stop loving those nicholas kirkwood heels! they are to die for!

    xx
    a.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are GORGEOUS! I'm utterly in love with Kirkwood heels!

    Have a wonderful weekend girlie! I'm so in love with the next SATC2

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those Nicholas Kirkwoods are in fact fabulous. I love the second look!
    xxoo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cliche or not, it's a must see just for the wardrobe!

    xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete