Saturday, May 8, 2010

Greetings from Austin, TX

Hey Ya'll Greeting from Austin, TX!


Yesterday I went for a run, it was an amazing 20 min downhill run until I turned around and had to run the last 20 min completely uphill. Needless to say I took a nap that day! Also yesterday Erik had a photoshoot for Sahara Smith, who is the nicest person ever! All I have to say about that is wait until you see these images... they are INCREDIBLE! This morning we went to Juan in a Million! Holy really large and incredibly yummy breakfast burritto! 

As for shopping goes I got some stellar dresses and a pair of killer black high waisted shorts from Maya Star off of South Congress! Wait till I upload pics!! :) I can't wait to vintage shop before we leave!!!

Erik and I have been taking pics like CRAZY! Between his Nikon Pro camera and my Cannon G10... it's gonna be a fun bunch of pics! :)


Well we're heading out to Spider House Coffee! 


Tonight: Going to watch my cousin's band The Steps and The Spill Canvas! 


xoxo
I love this town!!

5 comments:

  1. good for you for running i wish i could discipline myself like that!

    Anna Katrina
    http://passportglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to Austin but have heard that it's a really cool place. Have fun!
    xxoo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to visit Austin. Have found so many friends that live there!! The shops are to die for!

    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  4. So jealous!!!! Love Austin. Maya Star is a great store!! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete