Monday, May 3, 2010

Miu Miu

I have been obsessed with Miu Miu for as long as I can remember! I recently found these pictures of Miu Miu's new line aka the birds! Even thought I get flashbacks of Alfred Hitchcock's infamous movie, I still am obsessed! When the shoes first came out with the birds on them I was semi-skeptical, but they have seriously grown on me. The cats however, I just can't get into! Here are a few pics that I found from Vogue Australia, Cherry Blossom Girl, and Fashion Toast, thought they were worth sharing! Obsessed with the editorial pics from Vogue Australia!

Would you wear any of these??? I think I could rock the pink ones! :) 

11 comments:

  1. I WANT them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could probably never work them but LOVE the idea!
    xxoo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the print is amazing, and i love that Cherry blossom girl owns so many pairs! great blog, definitely be back, come follow TBAG if you fancy!

    Happy Monday! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love everything! those shoes are great...

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the pink ones and i know you could rock them!!

    Anna Katrina
    http://www.passportglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhh i love Miu Miu too! those Pink ones are stunning! i also love the blue ones but with the flower pattern. i was semi-sceptical of them at first as well but now i want them so bad!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. i LOVE miumiu there shoes are sooo comfortable!

    xx
    a.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my, I think I am too much on the mommy side lately and even though I love them I would have to make an effort to use these gorgeous finds! the cherry blossom girls looks adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmmmm, loving the 2nd pic. I agree with you - I cannot get into the cats. No way.

    http://lindsaylovesitall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete