Sunday, May 2, 2010

Striped Sunday Brunch Dresses!

Lazy Sundays, a day to relax and also known for brunching! This morning we headed across the street to Lighthouse Doughnuts to snag some egg & cheese sandwiches on a croissant! Yum. On any other day I'm usually trying to force E to grab some brunch! With our budget tightening it looks like I will be making breakfast on Sunday a little more often. Needles to say I will still post my wants for Brunch Dresses. This week I'm thinking stripes, and loving the open ceremony dress even though it's 90 degree's here today!






*Crush alert

8 comments:

  1. LOVE the Marc Jacobs one!
    xxoo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the oil love is my favorite by far! sooo cute I would wear it all the time! LOVE IT!!

    xox Vicky
    Bikinis & Passports

    ReplyDelete
  3. the oil love is my favourite!!!

    xx
    a.

    amandalee-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great edit! love the marc by marc jacobs and the Opening Ceremony maxi length is amazing! Great blog, definitely be back! Come follow TBAG if you fancy.

    Happy Monday! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. these striped dresses are just fabulous. my favorite one is the oil love. SO cute ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oil love is my favorite!!!!
    Soooo cute!

    xoxo
    K.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I posted an outfit with the first Marc dress. I've been thinking about it ever since. I think it might need to be in my closet.

    http://senseofstyleiseternal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete