Monday, June 14, 2010

Case of the Monday's: Full Skirts

 
 Today's office chic item is full skirts. I usually find a ton on sale at Anthropologie and Jcrew! More recently they have been carrying them at H&M and Forever21. Along with being the perfect length they are super cute and girlie. Full skirts can be paired with a cami and cardigan, a plain t-shirt and statement necklace or a simple button down and flats. Anyway you wear them your guaranteed to look chic!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Monday!


10 comments:

  1. Love these looks! Problem with F21 (or it just may be that I'm getting older and not truly forever 21) is that they're all SO short, I couldn't bend over or wear them to work.

    xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is true I was actually going to mention that!! lol, and heaven forbid you wash them!!!

    xoxo
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the middle outfit. Suits my style perfectly!
    And thankfully I'm short. I can still handle some forever 21.
    Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with these looks!! especially the one on the far right- simple and chic but with a splash of color with the hot pink pumps : ] Totally me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute finds, they are perfect for the office

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute picks! perfect for a fashionable day at the office!

    xx
    a.

    amandalee-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that first shirt the striped one! I'm such a sucker for stripes, I don't know why, more than dots.

    + + + + + + + + + + + +
    www.blithelyunaware.com
    + + + + + + + + + + + +

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am totally a sucker for stripes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm ridiculously in love with the bottom left pair of shoes. To DIE for.
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. full skirts are like a dream of mine. cause I love them in everyone else but me ;( these are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete