Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Cheryl Cole

So recently I have been scooping up Harpers Baazar UK and Vogue Australia! I'm seriously obsessed it's a totally different experience. In all the UK versions of all the magazines I have noticed a British beauty, Cheryl Cole, and I happened to run across the images today. Her name is Cheryl Cole and she is delightful! These images actually remind me or Kate Beckinsale, but needless to say they are beautifully done! 

Cheryl Cole by Alexi Lubomirski for Harper’s Bazaar UK June 2010





(Photos: fgr) 


6 comments:

  1. omg i love her.
    England is obsessed with her and while i was living there, i caught onto the obsession too. She's a judge on the English X factor show and is so sweeet. and how stunning is she!

    have a great day :)

    Sophie xxx

    rofflear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is absolutely STUNNING. How have I never heard of her???
    xxoo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think she is ABSOLUTELY gorgeous! she's a classic beauty!

    xx
    a.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i totally love her! she is such a beauty!!

    xox Vicky
    Bikinis & Passports

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, Interesting Post!

    Love Heels? Why not check out my new high heel shoe design blog!

    Louboutininthemaking.blogspot.com

    All my designs are hand-drawn! Take care

    ReplyDelete