Monday, June 28, 2010

Office Chic: Cardigans

I don't think there is a week that goes by and I don't wear my cardigan at least twice! Mind you I have about 7 in all different colors. I have actually gotten pretty creative in my color options when wearing these. I especially like my grass green cardigan which I will pair with just about any color and throw on a studded belt to cinch in the middle! 

Also another option I have been toying with is wearing tube top dresses (meant for evening wear) and throwing a cardigan over it! Sexy and girlie and a great summer substitute for the blazer. 


Update: Shoes- Asos, Charlotte Olympia, Amiclub

8 comments:

  1. Oh my Lord - I need all of those shoes, please. Thank you.

    The end.
    Merci,
    Shannan

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll take one of each...love those shoes! your blog is great, happy to find it. hope you stop by and say hello.
    x
    m.fay
    http://www.amateurcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh those shoes!!!!! what brand are they?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that green cardigan and blue skirt -- SO cute. I'm a big cardigan fan as well; I own at least 15 in a rainbow of colors. I throw them over everything!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cardigans are sucha must-have item!! Love the leopard print one!

    <3 Kelly

    Sourtang.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great selection of outfits, love your pics, love your blog. Great style!

    Hope your week goes well.
    Colin.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a cardi-fanatic as well. I've done the maxi dress with cardi before and recently toying with the idea of strapless with cardi, but I fear a sudden AC outage or heat wave would leave me cardi-less and exposed. LOVE the Green one!

    xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. loving all the combos! I'm a totally cardigan addict. ;)

    ReplyDelete