Monday, June 21, 2010

Office Chic: Inspiration

The office that I work for here in Florida is Casual Business, so I can get away with ALOT! Jeweled sandals and a long sundress with a cardigan is one example, just as long as your keeping that level of professionalism! When I first started dressing for work I would literally leave my J.Crew or Anthropologie catalog on my nightstand, use that for inspiration and dress accordingly in the morning. So the theme this Monday is inspiration. Here are a few Office Chic images that I found inspirational.



Where do you find your inspiration?


7 comments:

  1. I was just lamenting last night that I feel uninspired to dress for work lately- leaving your catalogs on the nightstand is such a brilliant idea, I will try that from now on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i love it! I so wish I had a little more elbow room for the dress code where I work (I'm an accountant). At least half of those looks I couldn't get away with, but I have been working on being more creative over the past year with what I can pull off. :) They can't stifle my self-expression forever! lol.

    Happy Monday!

    Bre @ http://theredbungalow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl! I've been away and have missed your blog! :) Love the 2nd and 3rd images! Very chic! Would love for you to come check out my blog when you can... I'm doing a fabulous giveaway!

    http://lindsaylovesitall.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shopbop and Forever 21 lookbooks. Seriously, I always want to recreate the styles found in them!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jealous that you have such a casual, fashionable office -- very cool. And these images absolutely DEFINE "office chic!" Love that yellow ruffled skirt!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these looks!! I typically find inspiration from fashion magazines and other bloggers.

    Lovely blog!! Following you on bloglovin!!

    <3 Kelly
    sourtang.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do the same thing with my Anthro catalog or any issue of Lucky magazine. I'll flip thru at night and try to think of what to wear for the next day.

    xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete