Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Spotlight Designer: Teo Jasmin

The Beatles and France???
I'm totally in!
No seriously if you didn't know I'm a Beatles fanatic!!!!!
Teo Jasmin is an interior design company which was founded by Angéline Bailly in 2001. They started to specialize in digital printing on wall canvas but later on expanded their range of products with cushions and classic furniture, still using the same digital process on them.
Ever since, Teo Jasmin never stops to amaze us for its creativity. New collections are launched twice a year. The superheroes of DC Comics are the stars of the new collection 2010 with Coca Cola and famous Doggy ridder. Previous and still successful collections such as the Beatles, NYC, London and Paris are still around! Sacs à mains, coussin déco, tableau déco Teo Jasmin.

Swoon at the chic British couch... and I'm pretty sure I need those three pillows to add a little flavor to my tiny beach cottage!

6 comments:

  1. Ohmigosh I SO have to show this to my mom - she is OBSESSED with The Beatles!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Beatles obsessed too! I have a giant framed image of every Beatles album every put out smack dab in my middle of my living room. I might need a pillow to keep it company.

    Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun pieces! I would love to get some of these pillows -- super cute.
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teo Jasmin?? I'm lovin' them too!! Oh great, another new obsession ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the british london theme, It looks brillant when done the right way
    Vanilah xx

    www.vanilah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely british style! I like it a lot. this is so nice
    xx
    ulifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete