Thursday, July 15, 2010

30 for 30 Challenge: Remix 2

Slowly but surely I'm getting my 30 outfits in... Not to mention my friend Jennifer and I are doing a 21 day complete body detox... aka for the next week I will feel and look like garbage until my body rids of all the toxins I have been accumulating over the year. Then I will feel awesome and I will glow! lol

So today in FL it was rainy and windy... hence the ballerina bun (ok lets be honest i rock the bun all the time!) BUT I still managed to get a few snapshots of my outfit! 
top f21, Jean Jcrew, shoes Banana Republic



and my fashion idol aka my Aunt landed in NYC today and sent me a pic of these:

 
one day New York one day!


4 comments:

  1. I love the first picture, you have such a great smile!! That color is really amazing on you!

    http://spottedbym.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this fun look -- the yellow is gorgeous!
    xo Josie
    http://winsmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look adorable... I love the color of you top.

    ReplyDelete