Tuesday, July 13, 2010

30 for 30 Challenge

So bare with me here... Here are my 30 items that I have chosen for the 30 for 30 challenge. Started by Kendi everyday, pick out 30 items in your closet and make 30 outfits of the selected items. I found this to be a GREAT idea and it gives me a challenge to see how well I can style with what I have. Catch is NO shopping! Feel free to join me, suggest outfits or just comment on my challenge!!

So along with my other posts I will intermitenly be throwing in 30 by 30 outfits! :) 

Bottoms:
 Hudson Skinnies, Jcrew City skinnies, Abercrombie cutoffs, Black High Waist Short

Jcrew, Zara, Jcrew

Shirts:
American Eagle, Gap

H&M, Nordstrom, Tart, Anthropologie

H&M, Jcrew, F21, F21

Dresses:
H&M, Ann Taylor, Nordstrom, American Eagle

Shoes:
Charlotte Russe, Harajuku girls, Aldo, FiFi & Elvis, Sam Edelman, Banana Republic

Yes, yes I know I am missing 2 items... but bare with me (I have to make a run to the dry cleaners!)
 

3 comments:

  1. Yayyyy, I'm so excited to see all of your looks! You own the prettiest pieces, honestly. I bet you'll look absolutely stunning!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that's such a cool idea! I'll have to try it out :)

    romance-is-boring.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i should do the 30 for 30 challenge, it might stop me from shopping!

    ReplyDelete