Sunday, July 11, 2010

Anthropologie & Polka Dots

Going through a polka dot craze, so naturally I went to my favorite website, Anthropologie, and picked out the top Polka dot items!! I think my polka dot obsession started in the 6th grade with a black chemise skirt with silver polka dots all over the skirt, thanks Mom. I am loving all of these items, esp the pink dress (to be worn with the neon yellow heels seen below)! 


Also I was thinking about doing the 30 for 30 challenge that I saw on Vivian of Diamonds & Tulle's blog. It's original post is from Kendi seen here. It's a no shopping challenge, you pick 30 item out of your closet and make 30 outfits out of the selected items... I think I might start sometime this week. This came right after I found a pair of neon Steve Madden's that I want!!!!! 

 (that's MEEE, and my neon heels...thanks Whit for this impromptu pic)


Anyone want to join me??

6 comments:

  1. i love all the polkadots! & your yellow pumps!!!!!!

    xx
    a.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh the polka dots are super cute!! love the first two pieces you picked out


    Anna Katrina
    http://passportglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also LOVE polka dots! That top is darling... Can't wait to see more of your 30 for 30 challenge!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the second top! OMG! and your yellow pumps are just amazing on you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh cute Alicia! Love those pumps! And you're soo tall! I'd love to see YOUR remix outfits! And don't worry about no-shopping - I don't stick to that rule very well. Oh and thanks for the shout-out!

    xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete