Saturday, July 31, 2010

Asleep at the Wheel

I can't explain to you how much I cherish weekends! My weekend will consist of Earl Grey Latte's, pancakes and bike rides! So, I finally got my last 2 items for my 30 for 30 challenge. One item is my Zara heels seen here, and the second is my light pink ruffle skirt shown below. 

Here is my 10th remix:
{Dress- H&M, Skirt-Gift, Shoes- Aldo, Necklaces- Vintage}

P.S. my heel got stuck in the bike pedal...that was fun! 
P.S.S. New Music to enjoy! click here for another band obsession, Working for a nuclear free city, listen to the song rocket!

9 comments:

  1. I love that look! :) its adorable! :) Great job on making a super cute look...

    enjoy your weekend! :)

    www.justcherishtoday.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. such an adorable outfit! love your new skirt :)

    romance-is-boring.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alicia. Thanks for swinging by my blog!! You are such a cutie. These pics are so much fun. Makes me want to "dig" up my bike from storage. If it wasn't for living in the mountains, I'd probably be riding a bike more often. ;) Hope you're having a fabulous Sunday!

    xx Love & Aloha
    *Swing by to enter my Wendy Mink Jewelry Giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE it! That skirt is absolutely adorable and it's just complete perfection with that striped tank.
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. such an adorable look! and I love your blog! <3

    xoxo, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun photos!! I love the second one! :D And adorable weekend! Earl grey lattes sound delish!

    <3 Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alicia, you are built like a real life barbie but better - for that, i am jealous! You are beautiful on that bike, I love the last picture especially.

    ReplyDelete