Sunday, July 18, 2010

L.A.M.B Dilemma

Here's the story,  I have been obsessing over these L.A.M.B. heels ever since they made a cameo in Nordstroms. 

However the price has kept me at bay. Well recently I have joined the ebay fad (and OMG fighting for shoes is so much better than just buying them in the store!) anyways, I found these shoes on ebay...
almost identical right?!?!?! 

So here's the Dilemma, I can purchase the real ones for $212 here, or I can have them shipped from Japan for $72 here

I don't know how I feel about this. It's again going against my policy of ripping off designers. 

Should I buy the replica's or should I just suck it up and save for another month and buy the real ones? HELPPPP...What would you do?!?!?! 


6 comments:

  1. Hmmmm.. tough call Alicia! The do look identical! I'm not sure about the quality of the shoe. I always need to try mine on first. Maybe JS will come out with knock-offs? Either way, both look hot!

    xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. erm, I'm not sure either.. I think the LAMB ones would be better in the long run though - you don't know how well made the Ebay ones are, nor can you try them on... And I know this sounds weird, but I'd love the feeling of having bought a designer pair, instead of an imitation :)

    romance-is-boring.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh tough choice! ebay is iffy.. you never know what they are gonna look like when you get em. i would say wait till you can get the real ones. you will appreciate them more and even if no one else know that they are the real ones, you will know and you will love them all the more for it!

    love your blog, just discovered it and i am your newest follower!
    can't wait to see more :)

    jessica rae

    http://everydaypeonies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're both so pretty... It's definitely tricky because I absolutely know what you mean about not giving designers credit for their hard work. I'd say if you want them to be a true investment piece (I like to try my shoes on first anyway), save for the real ones. But if you're only going to wear them for a season or two, take the cheapies!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a toughie, they look exactly the same. But if you stand against rip-offs then you should probably save up and buy the real deal. Besides buying the real thing always feels so good after wards. :) Good luck with your dilemma it is a hard one.. Do let us know what you decide in the end.

    <3 Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. I say save up and buy the LAMB ones... they are a nude color, so it will be a great investment piece!! :)

    http://lindsaylovesitall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete