Monday, July 26, 2010

Office Chic + Remix 5

 Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a great weekend!! This week for 'Office Chic' I have decided to focus on Shift Dresses. Perfect for office wear because you don't need a cover-up and most shifts are long enough for work. The rule is 3 inches above the knee, to keep it professional! Here are my pics for this week:

{Dress 1- Michal Kors, 2- TopShop, 3- Marni}
{Shoes 1- YSL, 2- ASOS, 3- Louboutin}

_____________________________________

Also here is remix #5 work attire!! :)

{Shirt- Tart, Dress-Nordstroms, Necklace- Francesca's, Shoes- Fifi & Elvis}

Also, I have decided to do a giveaway once I hit 150 followers!!!!! :) Love you all!!!!


14 comments:

  1. I love the Topshop dress and the YSL wedges. Great outfit, love your shirt. Thanks for your comment on my blog.:)SarahD

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohhhh! Love Love Love the Michael Kors and YSL! Remix #5 is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute shoes!


    thanks for your lovely comment :)
    yellowscarff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the picks and the high-waisted skirt is really a great piece!

    xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous; and I LOVE the off-the-shoulder style!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. those YSLs are gorgeous! Love your pics and your remixed outfit! :)


    romance-is-boring.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute outfit! Love your blog!

    http://ciaobellablog13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are so pretty! ahh love your style! <3


    www.iamcoloring.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That black dress is absolutely spectacular -- I'm in love with it!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great blog....I love the purple! I'm never brave enough to wear such wonderful colours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those dresses!

    nice blog. I'm a new follower. Please check out my blog as well (hope you follow back :)

    www.the-blisslist.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the topshop shiftdress! Cute outfit, I love the off the shoulder top!

    <3 Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your blog and your style!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete