Friday, July 23, 2010

Skirts && Boots

Remix # 3 has finally arrived, sorry it took me so long, the new job is CRAZY busy (in an amazing way!)
I know what your thinking, wait I didn't see those amazing ankle booties in your pick of 30! They just came in the mail a few days ago (bought pre-30 for 30 challenge!), and I only picked 28 items. So now I'm up to 29... ugh I might just give up on this shirt that's supposed to arrive from Malaysia and thrown in a cardi!
p.s.  I've got the perfect outfit to showcase the booties...so stay tuned!

Here's my outfit today!
{Shirt- American Eagle, skirt- J.Crew, Booties- BCBG, Belt- Antro}


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the booties and the shirt. I'm actually dying over the cuteness!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. came across your blog, cute style! I want a white skirt too ... perfect for the summer

    ReplyDelete