Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wedge Wednesday + Remix 7

"Never love anybody who treats you like you’re ordinary."
-Unknown


Half way through the week, and man am I ready for the weekend! Wedge Wednesday always puts me in a better mood, especially this week I get to showcase my new babies! My BCBG ankle booties that I posted about here. I finally found them, and at a stunning price! Not to mention i love the non ironed look. It's me, I think I could have done a little better wrinkling... there's always next time. 

So here are my wedge picks for this week:



{Wrinkles Shirt- H&M, Shorts-Old Abercrombie pants cut into shorts, Bag- LV, Shoes- BCBG}



6 comments:

  1. Just found your blog! Loving this wedge post. I actually like yours the best! Great sense of style.
    Now following you through google! Follow me?

    xo Lynzy
    http://fromskirtstoskillets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore your outfit Alicia!!! I need a top like that. And those DVF wedges look killer!!!

    xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute outfit! i want your wedges!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have seriously been dying for those DVF wedges for ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such cute wedges! are they hard to walk in?
    i've tried heels numerous times and it always ends in failure!

    follow each other?

    xx, christen
    pulpislove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit - especially the wedges!! And love the quote! So true.

    ReplyDelete