Tuesday, August 17, 2010

It's always like this

Wishing everyone a great TGT (Tough Guy Tuesday), 3 more days until my trip to Michigan and baby it's BOATING season. Mind that fact that I look like i just woke up in the pic on the bottom.

What I love about this outfit is the belt, I actually bought this belt from Wet Seal. Yea, I know...really wet seal, we won't even breach the subject of why I was in there. Well since you asked... E was on an all day photo trip so I made a day trip to Saks, and the only other stores in this mall are Wet Seal, Francesca's(which I love), bebe (which is not my forte) and Banana Republic(which is hit or miss). So I tried on $1200 dresses and $4 shirts! Quite the spectrum in that mall. When I saw this belt it reminded me of Jane from Sea of Shoes and when I first started getting into the blogging world. How I still envy her shoe collection (or should I say her moms.)

So I present to you look number 22:


I'm loving this Olive Green for fall!

and a song for the day click here to listen
 &
Happy Birthday to my Best Friend Katie in Nashville, i love and miss you so much!
I hope you have an amazing Birthday.




8 comments:

  1. I just love this outfit! The belt is amazing! Where is the jacket from? I want something like that for fall! Have a great time in Mich - I'm a Michigander... nothing like summer in Michigan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great, that olive green is a lovely color for you! Awesome belt too=) I am sooooooo envious of your trip to MI. I'm also from MI.. Made it back there for the first time in 4 years just a few months ago and moving back this fall :D Boating season is the BEST (besides hunting season, right?) Have a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this outfit Alicia! That green jacket is going to be so versatile - I'. gonna look for something like that for Fall!

    xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah seriously who would have guessed that was from Wet Seal? Looks fantastic. :)

    Bre

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute! the olive green color is great! :)

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I looooooove that belt. You're so right -- it's very Sea of Shoes. All you need is some ridiculously poofy vintage dress and you'll be pure Jane.

    *Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those white pants look fab on you... Happy birthday to your bestie!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That belt IS super cute, so I don't care where you found it. It's just important that you found it!

    ReplyDelete