Thursday, August 5, 2010

Canadian Tuxedo

So I'm staring at my 30 items, ugh already I'm tired of staring at the same items!!! ... Jean on jean? nahhh..well maybe, hummm not sure if I can rock that or not, it's a little too similar to all the Rednecks here in FL that run around in Jorts and jean vests! Whatever, lets try it.... and, surprisingly i loved it!!!! I will wear this again, loves! Oh and I'm channeling Police Academy 2 in this set... ha.


...and according to my 30 for 30,  live in this denim shirt!!! Sorry for the multiple posting (but I guess that's what this challenge is about!) lol,

{Jeans- J.Crew, Shirt- Gap, Necklace- My Aunt Barbara, Shoes- Banana Republic, Glasses- Raybans}

Currently playing this song on repeat me some Kid Cudi, click here to listen.


9 comments:

  1. Ooh! I did an outfit like this waay back, inspired by Ashley - no doubt I'm sure you've seen the original pic.
    LOVE how you're rocking it with the top bun. And yup _ I'm already so sick of my 30 pieces. One more week to go!

    xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks cute! i love my denim shirts, theyre so easy to work with :)

    thesebittersweetcitystreets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, LOVE the denim shirt! And your sunnies are darling.
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love denim on denim! It is very on trend right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great looks. Love that denim shirt and your sunglasses are awesome!xx

    http://provocativecouture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha i love this look!!!! You pull it of so well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really digging the Denim on Denim!

    -Amy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very lovely! I love this so much!! You pulled off the denim look very well!

    <3 Kelly

    ReplyDelete