Friday, August 13, 2010

Casual Friday

Hello lovelies, 
I am so thankful it's Friday. This week has been so busy that it has literally flown by, between Erik's Birthday and month ending I am going to need a good 6 hours of recovery time on the beach. Hopefully it will stay sunny this weekend so I can get my tan on! :)

So I'm still going strong on my 30 for 30! This is remix number 20, so only 10 left to go. I am so excited, this has actually been pretty fun, and I've met a lot of really cool people!

{Shirt- American Eagle, Undershirt- Anthropologie, Jeans - J.Crew, Bag- Louis Vuitton, Glasses- Ray Bans, Shoes- BCBG, Necklace- Gift}


This picture was taken for fun and I ended up liking it a lot! This totally embodies who I am as a person! :)

 Lovely Links:
My new weardrobe account
Best way to play Music
Funniest youtube video this year 
(yes I am hiring this man for my sisters wedding)

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

10 comments:

  1. adorable! i lvoe the outfit! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just adorable. Love that last picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable outfit- am loving those shoes too much!

    www.brianathismoment.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute outfit! i love the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look, dear! Absolutely adorable and such lovely photos.
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I love the way you tied your plaid top!! These pictures are so much fun. I need to start taking more happy shots! Good luck getting your tan on this weekend. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha your smile is so contagious!! I love this casual look!

    <3 Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha love your smile!
    http://idiefor-you.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your hair is so pretty, even when it's being attacked by a bush!

    Your outfit is super cute too.

    ReplyDelete