Thursday, August 19, 2010

Longboards && Raybans

Today I was reading This Time Tomorrow a daily read and she mentioned something that sunk in. Krystal said :
I remember the lovely Jessica of What I Wore posting about this a few weeks ago, but as a fashion blogger, it's easy to compare yourself a lot. I have to admit, there are mornings I wake up and get discouraged because I don't have a certain pair of shoes that so and so wears these days or my vintage dresses don't quite have the same feel as another blogger's. And of course, there's the ever perpetuating dilemma: why can't I own everything Chloe Sevigny wears?!

And then I remind myself: let it go.
I could not agree more. You will have good days and you will have bad days but all in all stay true to yourself, feel comfortable and most of all have fun! Fashion to me is creative outlet that allows me to express myself.

Here is look # 23 (7 left) Woo-hoo!!!!

{Shirt- American Eagle, Skirt-F21, Shoes- Harajuku Girls, Glasses- Raybans}

p.s. love the sticker in the left corner!! lol FREAK



10 comments:

  1. nice necklace!
    loves,
    The Style Sandwich

    thestylesandwich.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is sooo true. It's really easy to get into a rut and feel like you've got to have a certain designer this or that. Honestly, I don't think fashion is about names. I think it's about feeling good and looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute laid back summer look
    dallas
    http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. very true. but i guess for me, i was never really so much into designer items. it would be great to have a few. but as long as i think i look good and i feel good about it, then i'm really happy with it :) great post.

    http://barestudy.blogsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. Love the plaid shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are too adorable, dear. And you're almost done! Love the sunnies.
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I NEED a plaid shirt, exactly like the one you're wearing. You look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Completely agree - I think pretty much everyone has good and bad days :)

    Love your outfit!

    romance-is-boring.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the look here. And that necklaces is fantastic.

    xo M

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've just discovered your blog, and from what i've seen you have really neat and unique jewelrey.

    ReplyDelete