Monday, August 9, 2010

Office Chic-ish

Hello Monday, and outfit #16 which just so happens to fall on Office Chic Monday. So about 9 months ago I decided to stop drinking coffee, why you might ask, well someone told me that I couldn't do it. So I decided to prove them wrong! :) Well here I am 9 months later coffee free and 2 earl grey latte's deep and completely cracked out on caffeine! I think it's contradicting.  Isn't that how your Monday's are? Overcaffinated and hectic?

Well here is Remix 16, simple, chic and can be worn to work with a classy blazer.

{Shirt- H&M, Skirt- f21, Earrings- Francesca's, Shoes- Aldo}

Also I have a project in the mix, wish me luck! I will share with you all soon!


10 comments:

  1. AWW you have such gorgeous hair!


    xo Lynzy
    http://fromskirtstoskillets.blogspot.com
    Enter to win an OufiLondon handbag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Alicia! Even I can't wear this too work but you look great as always! Love the blue color on you!

    xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the top on you!

    loves
    thestylesandwich.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing! The blue top really compliments your eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look adorable!

    xoxo,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is adorable Alicia! And I can't wait to hear about your new project, it sounds exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Genius. So simple and very chic. Can't wait to hear more about your project, love!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simple and Chic, i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the top! And as always beautiful smile! :D

    <3 Kelly

    ReplyDelete