Saturday, August 28, 2010

Status: COMPLETED!

I have finally finished my 30 for 30 challenge. I have successfully created 30 outfits out of 30 individual items of clothing. I feel like I should have a speech prepared... I'd like to thank my mom, my boyfriend and most of all.... 
*tacky music starts playing*
my sisters for letting me.....
*tacky music gets louder*
and then I get pushed off stage, while the camera pans on Leighton Meester and her beyond too tight leather dress and ridiculously high combat heels. 

Yea, that just happened. 

Here is look number 30. Granted, it's not the greatest look that I have come up with but gosh darn it, at least it's not a repeat! So enjoy the last photo form the 30 for 30 collection, because I can't wait to start styling with the rest of my closet, and all my new shoes!!!!!

{American Eagle Shirt, Maya Star Shorts, Charlotte Russe Shoes, Headband- f21}


12 comments:

  1. Congrats! Isn't reaching oufit 30 such an amazing feeling!?

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait, so 30 for 30 challenge is pretty much 30 outfits of no repeat?? omgoodness, that's a hard one! but congratss!! maybe i'll try this one too, someday.. when i'm done with my fall closet. ehehehe

    http://barestudy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Great job Alicia! You completed your challenge with flying colors and in great time!
    Now onto new beautiful shoes and yes you should get the Shifting Buttons skirt even though I knw you'll put me to shame in mine@ :)

    xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your comment !
    Amazing outfit :D

    HAVE A CHANEL DAY XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! I couldn't imagine trying that, lol. you look great, I love those shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY! All done! I think that you've done a spectacular job, dear. And I do truly love that chambray top!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!!! I like the final outfit. Very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh thats cool I think I might start this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hats off to you on the 30/30 Challenge!! It has to be such a cleansing experience. ( I know that might be a weird way of describing it, but honestly how I think I might feel!)

    xoxo,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  10. yayy! I know you're so glad to move on to other clothes. I loved your 30 for 30. You are so creative with your outfit choices. Can't wait for more outfit posts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. congrats on finishing the 30/30! don't you feel accomplished!
    also, totally have this shirt, and LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete