Thursday, August 26, 2010

Tiny Dancer

That's it, I'm going to get a manicure after work! I have been slaving to the accounting gods and it's about time I treat myself. So after work, I'm heading to the mall and the nail salon. Just a little thanks to myself! :)

Here is look 28, I was quite tiny danceresque last night (yes I take my pics the night before, and yes I totally made that word up). I went out to dinner with my Grandfather and Mother. I had the blackened Hogfish, it was delightful!

 
and me being... well me... and dealing with too much hair!

{Shirt- F21, Skirt- F21, Tights- bought in Nyc somewhere, Pumps- Aldo}

14 comments:

  1. Cute look, and you definitely deserve a mani! They're a nice treat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great look.. I love your lace shirt.. :)

    http://eelectrocuted.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha I love that second shot! I think that a manicure is very well deserved. I always have a little extra bounce in my step when my nails are done. Gorgeous lace top! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too too cute! Your makeup looks great!

    P.S. Come enter my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, you are so organized by taking the photographs the night before! I love your top, sad I didn't buy one while F21 had them in stock :-/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look darling! Love your F21 top.
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look beautiful and I love the title for the post! You're almost done! yay!

    xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the lace top. Great with the black skirt and tights!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look great! I adore your lace top

    loves,
    thestylesandwich.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! You're back!
    Hope your manicure is fantastic and I'm still in love with that lace shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute look!! Love it :)

    http://lindsaylovesitall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is too cute-very chic!

    cheers, Jesa

    ReplyDelete