Saturday, August 14, 2010

Typical Saturday

Today we are running errands and doing little home improvement tasks, shelving, reorganizing, cleaning etc. Next month we are tackling the bathroom, painting it a sea foam blueish teal! I am so excited, it will complete the beach house feel. Also, the countdown is on... E and I are flying up to Michigan to see my family and send my little sister up to college in 6 days!! eek Time flies! 

Here is look number 21:


{Shorts- Maya Star, Shirt- Anthropologie, Plaid Shirt- American Eagle, Bag- F21, Glasses- Raybans}
Yea I had a little fun with the editing :) 

Going to get my tan on now, the beach has been calling my name all day!! 
Follow my twitter for beach updates.


4 comments:

  1. love your outfit! and the sea foam blueish teal color sounds so beach like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this chic photo -- it looks like it came straight out of a magazine.
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, awesome blog. i'm a new follower. wish i can join your giveaway, but i'm from canada. lol. anyway, come check out my blog and hope you subscribe to mine as well. keep blogging and talk to u later! :)

    http://barestudy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete