Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Wedge Wednesday!

Wednesday, my favorite day of the week to blog, mainly because it's about shoes. Today's post is about another addition to the family. Yes that's right I bought yet another pair of shoes. I look at it this way: Some people booze, some people buy really expensive cars, I buy a lot of shoes! :) Actually recently I have curbed my shoe cravings by about 75%, be proud.
 

I took these last night at sunset with the G10, zero editing, god I love this camera... and i love these wedges. 
 

These wedges are actually from ModCloth and are so freaking cute, I couldn't contain myself one night while having a glass of wine a shoe shopping (very dangerous combo!)
 

The deep red, the ruffles...ugh I'm in love.

Hope everyone has a fab Wedge Wednesday!

xoxo

12 comments:

  1. oooo love the shoes and the background is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Super cute and hot at the same time Alicia! Perfect red for the Fall and I wish I had your backyard. *sigh*

    xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are gorgeous(as are the shoes)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay loooooove these wedges and modcloth both. Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shoes are to die for! Red ruffles & a velvety texture. I am trying my best not to succumb to the temptation of getting my own pair....we'll see how long I can hold out.

    The pictures definitely came out awesome. Makes me want to get off my butt and play around with my camera to get some nice shots like yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing shoes!! i'm in love with :p

    Do you mind to follow me please?i'll follow you back with a great pleasure!!

    HAVE A CHANEL DAY XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that first picture is gorgeous! Such a little photog!!!

    xoxo
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alicia,

    Very creative photos! I really love wedges. They are summer staple.

    xo M

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are SO cute! Loving the pretty color and the ruffles.
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are soooo cute...love the fact that they're red, such an unexpected little pop of color! xoxo Rosie

    http://rose-sea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Alicia,

    This is my first visit to this site which I found via Cafe Fashionista. I love it. You take amazing photos, and have great style. Thanks for sharing :)
    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are magnificant wedges!

    <3 Kelly

    ReplyDelete