Monday, September 20, 2010

Blah Blah Blah

That's right I listen to Ke$ha... so in channeling the trashy LA music star I felt the need to grab this garbage bag skirt from F21! Which might I add that I am in LOVE with! Any skirt that has poof to it is alright in my book. I blame working @ Betsy's for my love of ridiculously poofy skirts and non-matching abilities. The first thing my manager said to me when I started working there was, "um... this is Betsy honey, we don't do matchy-matchy." ha man I miss that store! I should bust out the old dresses from when I worked there! Lets just say they are teal, tulle, and sequins...aka bad ass!


I present to you the garbage bag skirt in detail:

{Shirt-Aqua, Skirt-F21, Shoes- J.Simp}

Wishing everyone a trashy Monday! ;)


5 comments:

  1. i lovee it, it looks awesome on you! :)
    xx
    rofflear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look GORGEOUS, dear! Love your fun skirt and gorgeous heels.
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like ke$ha's songs.. they're very catchy and great to dance along.. though i dont really like the artist that much. haha!!! anyway great outfit :) that's a fun looking skirt.. i'm trying to look for a perfect tutu skirt for myself. :)

    http://barestudy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! I love that skirt. You pull it off well love! xoxo have a great day
    I want to go get that now.

    www.alwayschooseparis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that skirt..that outfit looks great on you! I'm sure working at Betsy's was tons of fun! You should do an outfit post of the dresses just for fun!

    -Samantha
    http://sincerelysamantha.com

    ReplyDelete