Thursday, September 2, 2010

Elaina Musto & Emily Gillies by Zac Steinic for Yen Magazine

Elaina Musto & Emily Gillies by Zac Steinic for Yen Magazine

I am in love with the under-processed look of all these photographs! I also am in love with the enormous black tulle gown! Swoon, I need to go to a ball... or prom again! lol


Also what do you think about this color for my hair?
lol, I promise I will make a decision soon, because today I am rocking the 'top of the head bun'!!
Hope everyone is having a lovely day! :)

5 comments:

  1. oh I love the photos. That black dress is stunning! I think your hair would look great that color. Go for it!=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. in love with that dress! go for it with the hair!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm absolutely dying over that gown! Stunning.
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That tulle gown is gorgeous!! I also love your choice of hair color. If I could go ombre I would!! I'm rocking a fierce top of the head bun as I type so for now we can be hair twins. xx

    ReplyDelete