Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Sunsets

Oh how I am going to miss this!

Our Backyard:

Photo taken by Erik


I guess there comes a time in everyone's life when it's time to change! I have experienced a lot of change within the last 2 years. I really am going to miss how every Saturday morning was guaranteed 'beach time' no matter what month. As well as being able to go to dinner with my family at the drop of a hat. I'm going to miss the Saturday Morning Market with my Dad and I'm going to miss an Earl Grey Latte sitting on my desk when I arrive at work from my BFF Jennifer! 
However, I have never been so excited. I am ready to challenge myself in new ways. I will still be posting but most likely (depending on my schedule a Mon, Wed, Fri schedule.) Who knows I might find a guest poster for the days in between.

 Tomorrow morning we leave for Savannah, GA for a few days! Any suggestions on places to see and things to eat???


10 comments:

  1. Have fun!!


    thestylesandwich.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo... And have an amazing time in Georgia!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely blog<3

    http://itislikethesmelloffreedom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh that's so cool that you got to have the beach at your back door. What a blessing. I hope all goes well in moving to GA:)

    http://wearingitonmysleeves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your BFF Jennifer sounds like a gem. Where can I find one someone to bring me a tea latte every morning?? Hope you have a great time in Georgia!

    xo
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on all the new and exciting opportunities coming your way.
    xoxo Rose~Sea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the move- I'm sure it will be a great adventure!!
    I love Savannah..the shops down on the waterfront are adorable. If you have time the Bonaventure Cemetery is beautiful-the moss hanging from the trees is unreal. (Its the cemetery in Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil). The Savannah Bee Company is also really cool if you like honey : ) Have a great time!!

    -Samantha
    http://sincerelysamantha.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Moving? I have to go back and catchup on something I missed. The sunset is gorgeous. Have a blast in Savannah! I last went as a little girl. I just remember a pier-like place and salt water taffy. :)

    xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you're having a blast in Savannah. I'm definitely no expert (we only got to spend a few hours there...) but I would sure be willing to become one. I can't wait to hear what you think. I found it to be the most charming city!!

    ReplyDelete