Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Things to keep

As an avid shopper I must admit that fashion can come and go with the blink of an eye.  However good accessories can stay in your life for years even centuries. I always catch myself in this Vintage jewelry store gawking over the gorgeous pieces or should I say collector items of Susan's from Illume. As you walk into the store it has a very natural feel to it, bureau's and bureau's of classic vintage necklaces and earrings and clutches! What more is a girl to want? Here are a few pics of the shoot we did on Saturday.  Mind you there are many more so look forward to more vintage jewelry posts.

She calls these big  earrings the Sex and the City Earrings! LOVE THEM
This necklace is such a statement piece and it's one of my favorites. This with a LBD and a pair of sassy heels? Yes please!

Illume is in the process of getting all the images up online, but in the meantime if you see something you like that's not on her site. Give her a call, she might be one of the nicest ladies I have ever met!

Hope everyone is having a fabulous Tough Guy Tuesday!!!

11 comments:

  1. Wow all of these pieces are incredible. That last one would make an amazing statement piece. I agree that good accessories can transcend generations. My most cherished pieces are the rings, bracelets and necklaces that got passed down to me from my grandmother. They are timeless!! You look gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I la la love vintage jewelry, it's so luxurious. I love every single piece that you posted. There's nothing better than a LBD and an amazing vintage piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those earrings are STUNNING, dear!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some jewelry styles never go out! Lovely pieces:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have yet to find myself a statement necklace. You wear the vintage jewelery nicely :)

    ------------
    Enter Misikko Giveaway for a: CORIOLISS HAIR STRAIGHTENER

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love vintage jewelry, and those pieces are gorgeous! that statement necklace is to die for!! would even look great with a white tee and jeans! i'm so jealous :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really do love all these pieces but my favorite are the earrings!

    xoxo,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. With each picture that loaded I really did gasp... of course I have a flair for the dramatic. But they are truly gorgeous pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You sure did find some GREAT accessories!!!
    And...you look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing finds! Totally agreed - vintage jewelry is eternal!

    xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete