Saturday, September 18, 2010

Vintage Vixen

Sorry for the irregular posting. It's been a crazy week! My nerves are off the wall. Will update soon, when I can. :)

I have so many pics from when we did the Illume dress up a few Saturday's ago. Here is another Vintage item that caught my eye. It's a belt/necklace and has sea scape items all over it! I love how Susan can really see 4 or 5 different ways to wear one necklace. She pulled this piece out and made it a choker, a belt, and a long necklace. I was amazed. I wanted it immediately!

{F21 top, Jcrew Jeans, J.Simp Shoes}

The belt really completes the outfit and makes the outfit so chic!
I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend. E's 27 inch imac arrives today! :) I'll tweet it later! P.S. Currently listening to Active Child!


8 comments:

  1. What a great piece!! I love it doubled as a necklace!

    -Samantha
    http://sincerelysamanth.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. it almost looks like it could be part of the top, love it!!

    xox Vicky
    Bikinis & Passports

    ReplyDelete
  3. That necklace is so cute as a belt!!

    Hope you are having a lovely weekend dear

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love it as a necklace and a belt. What a great piece!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, you look beautiful! I love your shoes, I'm Brazilian, I work with makeup and photos. Your blog is very interesting, I'm following you, okay?! I admire the fashion!
    Blog.http: / / infinitofeminino.blogspot.com
    Site: www.gkproducoes.comze.com
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous -- love it as a belt! So chic.
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete