Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Wedge Wednesday!

I am in a place in my life right now that I am unable to explain. I am so happy and so stressed at the same time...and it actually feels good. I love to feel challenged, and I love to know that my responsibilities rely heavily on the outcome of many things. Life is strange, when you hit a certain point... you realize what you want to be, what you don't want to be and how you will over come the obstacles that are in your way. Yes I know 'Tough Guy Tuesday' was yesterday but whatevs, I can be tough today!

 we are going balls to the wall:

{Kirkwood, Elizabeth& James, Azzedine Alia, Guess}
and:


Chanel Nail Polish

Not a bad way to start out fall.
P.S. If you are obsessed with nail polish as much as I am Chanel nail polish is worth it. TRUST ME!

 P.S.S. E took every camera we own to Vegas that's why the only pics you see are iphone pics. But follow my twitter way hipper right now! ha

5 comments:

  1. I love the Khaki Vert! and the shoes are amazing

    thestylesandwich.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I've been LOVING those Chanel neutrals! They're so ridiculously stunning.
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I am in love with all of those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so obsessed with those boots, especially the blue suede (suede?) ones. I love those nail colours, too. They're perfect for fall, especially with all those understated, minimalism trends. I like how they're unique too. Great post. I'm a big fan of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i adore all of those boots! My favorite thing about the colder months are the footwear and these are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete