Monday, November 29, 2010

If I kiss you where it's sore...

... will you feel better, better?
 Currently listening to Regina Spektor and loving every min of it! :) 
Today I booked my flight home for Christmas! So excited and so pale, for the first time in my life, I am going to look like a tourist! I might need to visit light bulb beach before I head home!

Even though I have been depressed because there is no sun here and the wind is so strong I feel as if I am in a really freaking cold hurricane constantly, I have been accumulating many of pictures of items that need to sneak into my closet. (whoa longest run on sentence ever!)

Here are thing that I have my eye on:

 These pants! <3

 Fendi Rain-boots, or any high heeled rain-boot

 This mustard colored full skirt

 These SASSY red pumps!

and this oxforx-esque bright red jacket!

7 comments:

  1. love them all! seriously just want to be a billionaire haha.
    I hope you have an awesome time at home for christmas. i cant believe its already fast approaching. crazzzzy!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing, doll! I especially love that red coat.
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! Your coming home!! How exciting,I hope to get some type of communication that you are here...lol!!!

    I love the Red Jacket and the boots super cute!! Wish we could wear those here in FL without being stared at like were aliens from another world!!

    Keep posting those awesome items!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so in love with that red coat. And high heeled rain boots? How have I never seen those before? Brilliant and just what I need for a girl's night TONIGHT in what promises to be a torrential downpour.

    Leaving the House in THIS?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love them all!! i say go for the red pumps first :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! love everything but those Fendi boots are now definitely on my wish list ;) thx!

    ReplyDelete