Monday, November 22, 2010

Mocs

So on Sunday I decided to go to the farmers market in Royal Oak. Well  little did I know I was hopping into a flea market and NOT a farmers market. At first I was a little discouraged, bc I was really looking forward to getting some fresh pears and tomatoes. However, as I was walking around I spotted a pair of delightfully eye catching Moccosin's. There was just one pair swimming in a sea of fur coats old smelly hats and  guess what?! They were my size and the Minnetonka's that I had been scouting before! Needless to say, I got them for a great price.

Never underestimate Flea Markets!!! :)




6 comments:

  1. What a great find. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Minnetonka Mocs! These are absolutely darling, dear!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. What a great surprise find!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love them... specially the color! missed your blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these!!! perfect for the north! Missed your blog too, glad you are back!!! :)

    xoxo,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete