Monday, November 15, 2010

Moody Monday

It's Dark and gloomy here in Michigan, so I am super tired, not to mention... I am totally used to living on the beach where there is ZERO noise. Last night I swear everyone and their mom wanted to wake me up. I guess I will just have to get used to the city life!
Currently Jamming to: Bright Eyes & Company of Thieves

So here is my Monday inspiration:


 * Blake, your newfound style has my Jaw on the floor! Props to your stylist. This dress is absolutly stunning, everything about it. One day I will own this, Mark my words!





3 comments:

  1. It doesn't take long to get used to the noise. :)

    ps love the shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I hope you get used to it soon, doll... Just pretend you're back in college and trying to sleep in a dorm, haha. Love these stunning, inspirational images -- especially those Chanel heels!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete