Sunday, December 5, 2010

Holiday Dresses

There's nothing that says Christmas more than baking gingerbread muffins and having a cup of mulling spices. Well there is something that says Christmas more, finding that perfect holiday dress. Whether it be for Christmas Brunch, or that fab Christmas party you've been planning all year. I currently am still on the hunt, I know exactly what it looks like in my head, I just have not found it yet. However during my journey in trying to find the perfect holiday dress, I remembered to check out one of my all-time favorite websites Sunday Brunch Dress Shop. I love 98% of everything that they carry, but here are my  favorites:







They are all so innovative and i doubt you will find a duplicate! :)

Have you found the perfect Holiday Dress?


4 comments:

  1. These are all so creative and chic! I love shopping for holiday dresses.
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so architectural and lovely!

    BTW I'm hosting a giveaway: http://www.indcfashion.com/2010/12/my-first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 2nd, 4th and 5th are my faves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't yet. so much to do at the end of the year... I love #s 2 and 3!

    ReplyDelete