Friday, December 31, 2010

NYE!

Happy (almost) New Year! 
I'm still fighting the flu, however I am able to walk around today, thank god. Yesterday was a nightmare! Tonight I have decided to head over to the Cook's house and have a VS PJ couch party instead of trying to ride it out here in The Oak. I was going to stay and listen to the bands from my apartment, however last night when I was in my 'flu coma' and just about to fall asleep, they did a sound check. It literally sounded as if the band was playing in my living room. I'm talking LOUD! I guess that's what you get when you are about 900 feet away from the stage. The benefits and disadvantages of living downtown. SO, I have decided to pack all my vitamins, PJ's and nyquil and take a road trip out to the Cooks. Grandma bought us all matching VS PJ's lol... so we will all be wearing our PJ's playing Wii Dance. That's right at midnight I will be toasting everyone's champagne with a shot of Nyquil.

Here is what I would wear if I were able to function:
Miu Miu Shoes, Vivienne Westwood Coat, Rosamosario Silk Chemise dress

and here is what I really will be wearing:

lol and I'm not even kidding!

Wishing you all a wonderful New Years, be safe and have a wonderful time! :)

8 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!!!! I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy almost new year to you too! love that first look! :)

    xoxo
    sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy new year!! Great stuff you show here, especially the MiuMiu shoes!
    Lovely blog :)

    xxxx

    lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love those Miu Miu shoes... they are to die for!

    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope you're all better by now and got to relax!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you feel better soon, dear -- happy new year!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete