Monday, February 28, 2011

Oscar Picks

I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend. I managed to hit the gym Sat & Sun morning, watch Tron in 3-D and fit in a photo walk with the Royal Oak Photography meet up group and catch the tail end of the Red Carpet.
Cate Blanchett was my all time Favorite, I love the detail and the color and pretty much everything about it! Mila came close in second, with Many Moore's gorgeous dress in third and Halle Berry in 4th! I mean they were all Stunning, but these are my top picks!

Which was your favorite?




5 comments:

  1. I thought that Mila Kunis looked STUNNING... Loved it.
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving Mandy moore's look. So chic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mila and Halle both looked so incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have put me in admiration with the third actress. excuse my lack of knowledge of famous actors. HAHHAHA - but nonetheless that dress is gorgeous! she looks like the perfect fairy godmother :D I just really love the nude colour, the tulle & of the course the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your top three were my three favs :)
    dallas
    http://dillydallas.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete