Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snowpocolypse

So if ya'll didn't know, which most of you probably didn't because you all live in the SOUTH. :) There is a massive blizzard coming! So today in preperation I entered the Snow Pool. The snow pool = you place a dollar in the pot and decide how many inches of snow we get from the blizzard. My guess was 13 inches! Also in preperation of the SNOWpocolypse, I have the last 3 of the Sookie Stackhouse books, crafts and I fully intend on going sledding! and don't worry I WILL take lots of pics of me and too much snow! :) Stay WARM! <3






6 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS pics!! I'm in Kansas City and snow has started!! Getting heavier and heavier. Working from home and trying not to get cabin fever.

    Meggy from Chasing Davies

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would definitely be like the guy in pic #4! Hope you're keeping warm and staying dry Alicia!

    xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com
    P.S. check your email! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in the middle of this as well! Love these gorgeous snowy photos.
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you're having a fantabulous snowpocalypse! I'm pretty jealous.

    Leaving the House in THIS?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. our snowpocolypse consists of 3 inches of snow... I'm pretty sure we'd die if we hit the double digits, haha! Hope you stay nice and warm :)

    ReplyDelete