Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Spotlight Designer: Kelsey Genna

"however more abbreviated than its cousins it may look, february *feels* longer than any of them. it is the meanest moon of winter, all the more cruel because it will masquerade as spring, occasionally for hours at a time, only to rip off its mask with a sadistic laugh and spit icicles into every gullible face, behavior that grows quickly old." - tom robbins (via Victoria)

I thought this quote would fit perfectly into the Tough Guy Tuesday mood! Speaking of TGT (Tough Guy Tuesday) I am baffled that this has not been a trend on twitter! Also, I would like to add that February SUCKS! I was in Chicago and it was 50 (on Friday, Sunday night... there was a mini blizzard!) Come on, give the poor Florida girl a break will ya?

Well here are some images that I though were lovely! Not to mention giving me an optimistic view of what's to come... Spring, well someday.






3 comments:

  1. What pretty, feminine pieces! These are gorgeous.
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now here! I could NOT agree with you more. How stunning are the tiered petals on that last dress? And the print of the 2nd dress has me hooked. This is really some lovely stuff.

    Leaving the House in THIS?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you, these are fabulous!

    xoxo,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete